NRC Complete Draft Updates, NRC New Update, hello readers today we are here to discuss NRC New updates regarding Complete Draft List. As we all know NRC Complete Draft Result will be declared within few days, as per the supreme court order it will be released on 30th June 2018. So before the complete draft result, NRC provide some important updates regarding NRC Complete final list, check it out.
- 1 NRC Complete Draft important Updates –
- 2 NRC Complete Draft Result Released Date –
- 3 NRC Complete draft important updates –
- 4 What if an Applicant’s Name is not Included in the Complete Draft NRC –
- 5 NRC Complete Draft Update
NRC Complete Draft important Updates –
On 1st January 2018, NRC Part Publication draft Result is released and Lot of People are didn’t find their Name in First Part draft, it because their Application and documents verification process is still in progress. Once the official complete their verification they will release the NRC 2nd Complete draft Result, If you didn’t find your name on complete draft NRC list then you have another opportunity to Inclusion of your name in NRC Draft list. here we mention below in details how to include your name in NRC.
NRC Complete Draft Result Released Date –
People of Assam Eagerly waiting for complete Draft of NRC List. As per the Hon’ble Supreme Court order, the NRC Complete Drat Result will be Published on 30th June 2018. So we hope there are no changes in the released date of NRC 2nd Draft.
NRC Complete draft important updates –
NRC official has shared some important information regarding NRC Complete draft list in their NRC Assam facebook & twitter official page, So here we are discussed the NRC Complete Draft Important updates.
1. There is no need to panic or worry if the name of a person is not included in the Complete Draft NRC.
2. Full opportunity will be given to each and every person to file a claim for inclusion in the NRC.
3. The Process of filing the claim & Objection will be informed separately and it will be ensured that there is no inconvenience to the public.
4. NRC exercise is being carried out meticulously in a fair and objective manner under close monitoring by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
5. public is requested not to believe in rumors, false or fake news and any speculative misinformation about the NRC process.
6. Deputy Commissioners (DRCR), circle officers (CRCR)and local registrars (NSK) may be appointed in case of any doubt or status of the applicant.
Note: NRC Claims, Objection, and other complaints option will be open after the publication of NRC Complete Draft. You have to wait for it.
What if an Applicant’s Name is not Included in the Complete Draft NRC –
⇒The Complete Draft NRC Consisting of Names of all applicants who are found eligible after due verification will be published shortly as per timelines stipulated by the Hon’ble Supreme court.
⇒The process of claims and objectives will commence after the publication of Complete Draft NRC.
⇒Final NRC will be published only after disposal of all claims and objection.
⇒Applicants who do not find their names in the complete draft, NRC will get another opportunity by way of submission of claims for inclusion in the final NRC.
⇒Opportunity will also be given to file objections against the inclusion of any ineligible person.
If you have any query and feel free and drop down your comment below, we will discuss here.don’t forget to share this with your friends and family.